Tuesday 14 August 2007

My Property Mentoring Network

Hello All
Over the last few years I have enjoyed helping many people with moving forward in their property investment plans. It has now come to a point where my time has become limited at an ever increasing momentum, for this reason I have setup a Mentor Network offering my time and help with a bit more structure.

Having someone to help along the way increase's your chances of success and achieving your goals hugely! Congratulations on finding our network and for taking further steps towards your financial goals!

My mentor network is for you if you:

  • are looking for help and support at your own pace
  • are looking for guidance on which options are best for you


  • The upfront benefits of joining the network are:

  • Motivation
  • Help with an action based income\investment plan
  • Communication with other like minded people
  • Secure Collaboration available
  • Support and Help


  • For cost and to join follow this link for further details: http://www.meetup.com/CL-Taking-Action/

    I look forward to helping you succeed.
    The Financial Freedom Mastermind

    No comments: